Successful Wellness Programs have been proven to reduce healthcare costs, improve productivity, and aid in employee recruitment and retention.
Lovitt and Touché works with experts in various fields to provide employers with customized wellness programs for their employees.
We help you define your expectations and determine goals and objectives. We then assist with benchmarking, educating and communicating with employees, implementation of each program, claims analysis and
We closely monitor each program and provide you with both financial and health status reports at defined intervals. Our focus is changing unhealthy behavior, reducing health risk factors and managing illness.
With the help of experts in each area, we have the tools you and your employees need to be healthier and happier, and to achieve a return on investment of every healthcare dollar.
Our team also understands the complexity of implementing the best programs within the guidelines of HIPAA, ERISA, ADA and other regulatory agencies. Effective wellness programs can reduce and prevent the onset of chronic diseases and reduce the costs associated with each case.
Why Employees Pursue Wellness
Screenings for High Risks / Disease Prevention
- To Feel Better and Have More Energy
- To Reduce Stress
- To Lose Weight
- To Decrease Personal Health Costs
- To Be More Productive
- To Live Longer
- To Improve Quality of Life
Why Employers Pursue Wellness
Reduce Health Care Costs
- Improve Employee Morale
- Improve Employee Productivity
- Enhance Benefits
- Reduce Presenteeism
- Reduce Absenteeism
- Recruit and Retain Employees
Menu of available services:
- Health Risk Assessments for Early Detection of Illness
- Biometric Screening
- On-site, Telephonic and/or Internet Access to Health and Lifestyle Coaches
- 24 Hour Nurse Hotline
- Weight Loss Programs and Nutritional Support
- Monthly Themed Activities
- Wellness Incentive Programs
- On-site Gyms/Exercise Facilities
- Health Fairs and Screenings
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- Diet and Exercise Programs
- Disease Management
- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Newsletters and Educational Materials