Employers expend substantial time and resources designing benefits packages that will help them attract and retain a strong workforce. The most successful benefits programs depend upon participation.
Engagement is key to the success of your program. It is essential that employees understand the full value of their benefits and how to get the most from them.
We work with you to develop the most appropriate enrollment communication materials using person-to-person meetings, written communications, telephonic and electronic interactions.
This material will be custom designed to provide employees and their dependents with the necessary information to make informed decisions about their plan selections.
Open enrollment is just the beginning. We provide year long communications that will reach each employee and help them maximize their benefits, educate them on being a wise consumer, and teach them how to become or stay healthy.
We believe that communication is one of the most valuable tools in making your plan successful.
Lovitt & Touché can customize any of the following based on your needs:
- Simplified Summary of Benefits
- Plan Comparisons (if multiple plans are offered)
- Plan Highlights
- How to use Your Plan (Q & A information)
- PPO or Other Network Access Information
- Complete Employee Benefits Guide
- Website Information
- Benefits Statements
- Ongoing Education Materials
Employers/Employees choose the method of communication:
- Person-to-Person Open Enrollment
- Meetings (Multi -site if necessary)
- Paycheck Stuffers
- Telephonic Assistance
- Multi-lingual Communication