Since you have purchased a classic or antique vehicle, you’ll want to insure it properly, as it is an investment.
A typical classic car insurance policy includes the following:
- Agreed value coverage: Pays for the car’s full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard: To compensate for how classic cars increase in value over time, the policy increases the vehicle’s value quarterly.
- Spare parts coverage
- Flexible usage: Ability to drive the vehicle up to 2,500 or 5,000 miles annually. Not limited to “parades only.”
Additional Coverage Options
You can also purchase these additional coverage options for more specific protection:
- Emergency towing in case of a breakdown.
- Roadside assistance for items such as a flat tire, dead battery or running out of gas.
- Emergency lockout
- Lost key return
- Emergency travel expenses in case your classic vehicle breaks down while away from home.
- Car show expenses: Policy will pay for expenses associated with missing a car show due to a breakdown.
- Theft reward
- Personal effects: Policy will reimburse you for items that are vandalized or stolen when reported to police.
Live in the past while protecting your vehicle for the future! Contact Lovitt & Touché, Inc today at mailto:email@example.com to learn more about all of our insurance solutions for your automobile needs.