Lovitt & Touché recently introduced an exclusive new insurance solution for the life sciences industry – Hanover Life Sciences Advantage.
The life sciences industry faces increased regulation as the demand for expanded products and services grows exponentially. With this dynamic industry comes unique and complex risks, often requiring specialized protection.
Focused on delivering specialized insurance programs across four key segments, including medical device, pharmaceuticals, digital health and contract research, the Hanover Life Sciences Advantage program has tailored solutions to meet a wide array of needs. The program takes standard coverage one step further, offering highly specialized and flexible coverage and risk management solutions to deliver protection at any stage of business, such as:
- Products Completed Operations Coverage including Human Clinical Trials
- Errors & Omissions Coverage including Breach of Warranties or Representation
- Information Security & Privacy and Personal Injury Coverage including unauthorized access, use of or theft of private personal data by a third party or the unintended transmission of malicious code by your organization to a third party
- Media & Content Coverage includes infringement or dilution of title, slogan, trademark, service mark or registered copyright
- Supplementary payments for claims investigation and defense costs that do not reduce your limit of insurance
- Worldwide coverage territory
- Extended Claims Reporting period of 90 days with option to extend further
- Optional Data Breach Expense Coverage for direct costs resulting from a data breach including investigation, notification, credit monitoring, public relations expenses and more
- Optional Products Recall Expense Coverage provides reimbursement for product recall expenses** including communication, transportation, inspection and testing, and more
- Optional Human Clinical Trial Expense Coverage includes medical expense for bodily injury arising out of a person’s voluntary participation in a human clinical trial
In addition to providing dedicated expertise at every level including underwriters, claims professionals and risk management experts, Lovitt & Touché and Hanover work seamlessly together to ensure businesses have the right coverage at the right time.
This program will allow Lovitt & Touché to act as a partner who will help keep businesses safe so they can continue making breakthrough medical discoveries and developing innovative technologies to advance the biosciences industry.
Life science companies interested in learning more can contact Michelle Lepore at firstname.lastname@example.org.