Welcome to the latest edition of the Lovitt & Touché newsletter.
In this edition:
- Obamacare to Trumpcare – What might happen?
- New Recommended Practices for Anti-retaliation Programs
- Know Your Insurance: Market Value vs. Reconstruction Value
- Most Cyber Attacks in 2016 Caused by Ransomware and DDoS Attacks
- Officer Exclusion from Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- CEO Charles Touché Talks Phoenix Growth with Az Business Magazine
- Az Business Magazine Names Julie Friedly One of Arizona’s Most Influential Millennials
- Protect Your Child from E-cigarettes
- 3 Tips for Hosting a Safe Super Bowl Party
- February: American Heart Month
- Recipe of the Month: Chicken Soup with Kale