- 1 cup kale or spinach
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup low-fat coconut or almond milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced
- 1 cup frozen fruit of your choice
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. flax seeds (optional)
- In a blender, blend the kale or spinach and the milk.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients one at a time, blending after each item.
- Serve cold.
- Reserve the leftover smoothie in the refrigerator for later in the day or the next day. The smoothie should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Makes: 2 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving)
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Sugars||36 g|