Lovitt & Touché has a full-time staff of risk management professionals to assist you in improving your safety culture, identifying and reducing workplace hazards, and helping control your insurance costs.
We understand that your business is unique, and we want to help you benefit from your investments in staff training, inspections, and risk improvement efforts.
We can offer custom solutions based on a risk assessment of your business.
We look forward to working with you on your job site, shop floor, work site, or in your office.
Here is a sample of the Consulting and Training, Risk Management and Safety services, that we deliver the most for our clients:
- Benchmarking OSHA Recordable Rates compared to the Industry (BLS)
- Employee Safety Perception Survey, Safety Culture Analysis and Recommendations
- Facility Inspections
- Fleet Safety Program Development
- Flooring, Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) Testing
- Insurance Carrier Loss Control Recommendation Resolution Assistance
- Job site Inspections
- Mock OSHA Inspections, Construction and General Industry
- Needs Assessment for Safety and Loss Control Services
- OSHA Citation and Informal Conference Assistance
- Property valuation, Marshall and Swift
- Safety Committee Guidance
- 10 Hour OSHA Construction Course, Open Enrollment Seminar
- 10 Hour OSHA General Industry, Open Enrollment Seminar
- Accident/ Incident Investigation Training
- Behavior Based Safety Training
- Defensive Driving Awareness Training
- Excavation and Trenching Safety Training
- Lockout/ Tagout Safety Training
- Fall Protection Safety Training
- OSHA Inspections, How to Prepare, What to Do Training
- OSHA Recordability Training
- Safety Committee, Conducting Effective Meetings
- Scaffolding Safety Training